state - select in the drop-down menu;
Pressing the "Search and bulk operations" button in the display modes panel will open the search window, where you will be prompted to enter:
- object name*;
- object class - select in the drop-down list;
- parent - select in the drop-down list;
- state - select in the drop-down list;
- the date of object creation - possible to specify both the specific date and the time interval;
- property* - enter the name and its corresponding value, in the absence of this, move the slider to the "Not available" (NA) position;
- owner - enter a name or select a user in the drop-down list.
* "Object name" and "Property" fields are case-insensitive and support * sign to use search masks.
To activate the search, click thebutton. After that, a selection of objects matching the search criteria will appear.
To research or cancel it, click thebutton.
The buttonin the lower right corner of the window allows to export the properties of the objects selected from the list into an Excel file that contains:
- object name;
- date of object creation;
- property name;
- property value.
To exit the search mode and group operations, click the "Standard view" button in the display modes panel.