v.3.5.79 - 02.06.2020
- added a grid view for objects;
- added saving the history of operations executions;
- moved to a separated column a path to an object in a list of alarms (see Active alarms);
- added an icon that allows showing detailed information about an agent (see the "Monitoring" section).
v.3.4.78 - 08.04.2020
- a context menu for links;
- setting default access to objects for new users (see "User settings" in the Configuration options, and "Server" in Server Configuration);
- configuring registration of users;
- configuring splashes and predictions via web interface;
- collecting data using SNMP v3 (see SNMP Get);
- configuring data buffering duration in Redis (see the Server section in the Configuration);
- the stdout prefix was removed from metrics' titles in a Web interface;
- added a new color palette for plots;
- in the Data section, there added a button that allows displaying data in the JSON format;
- configuring a minimum time duration during which an object should stay in a specified condition to activate a state change action;
- added a new action (operation) for state changes;
- a new version of documentation for API;
- configuring filters for push-notifications (a detailed article will be added later);
- saving non-numeric data in Elasticsearch.
v.3.3.77 - 07.10.2019
- displaying multiline text in the counter widget;
- renamed the "Agent data" section;
- added a link to the documentation in Main tooldar;
- added push notifications in a mobile app;
- possibility to configure conditions of state change and alarm generation that occur at a certain time;
added contact information to the "Server unavailable" page;
added timeseries analytics module;
- converting a sensor error into metric in the data table with the possibility to apply state change conditions;
- displaying the number of rows when receiving value array: Process by name, Database query, REST-request;
- possibility to use variables in operations.
v.3.2.76 - 25.01.2019
- displaying MQTT messages in Event Log;
- possibility to manage levels of incidents criticality;
- implemented data forming rules;
- created Datasources plugin to Grafana.
v.3.2.75 - 26.10.2018
- operation Editor for Objects and Classes;
- added buttons “Allow all” and “Deny all” for each of the subcategories of Users rights in the configuration window;
- possibility to edit classes properties;
- formula support in editor of state change conditions;
- using metrics from different objects in state change conditions;
- autocomplete when typing metric name in state change conditions and when adding graphs;
- display of current metrics values and calculations results when editing formulas in state change conditions;
- possibility to add a comment to state change;
- standardized design and functionality of “Create object” button in each display type;
- opening SSH terminal for Host objects class without early configuring properties;
- possibility to create and edit scripts for probe “Program or script execution”;
- scripts repository;
- added fields "RX bytes" and "TX bytes" in agent data at the Network IO sensor;
- automatic creation of standard Host objects upon agent autoregistration on server.
v.3.1.74 - 01.08.2018
- possibility to use states to reset manual state transition.
v.3.1.73 - 05.07.2018
- server configuration options in the Web UI;
- object/link deletion option in the context menu of the navigation tree;
- dark theme for the Web UI;
graph type switch.
v.3.1.72 - 27.04.2018
- filter by users and groups in the configuration section;
possibility to specify interface for ping probe;
displaying of the current server version number in Web UI.
v.3.1.71 - 28.03.2018
improved button design "Widget сode";
differentiate and regrouping users rights;
- limitation of section viewing for users and users group;
- possibility to configure object background;
interface for creating and editing classes;
- mode of displaying of objects classes in tree;
possibility to add multi-parent to objects;
data storage after their obsolescence;
- displaying of fields from parameters and agent data in Table View;
addition css-styles for links;
combined use of AND and OR operators in incident filters;
improved mechanism for notifications sending;
displaying of recording time (timestamp) while data saving in OpenTSDB;
- simplified access to SSH terminal via Web UI;
- new REST method for classes creating with the ability to add probes.
v.3.0.70 - 25.12.2017
v.3.0.69 - 18.12.2017
- new "Owner" field in Parameters section has been added;
- modified "Color Picker" component to edit the object states and button widget;
- improved system architecture;
- the date of the last modification of the object in Parameters section has been added.
v.2.0.68 - 30.11.2017
- improved button design in Main Toolbar;
- added a filter to the alarm history according to the specified criteria;
- new type of check settings - WMI sensor;
- accelerated loading of objects in Table view;
- displaying of the time of adding comments in incidents when exporting to Excel;
- configurable downsampling of charts;
- search for objects with empty properties in Bulk operations;
- displaying of the date of object creation in Parameters and possibility to search for it in Bulk operations;
- possibility to export object properties from Bulk operations to Excel;
- improved display of embedded widgets;
- saving created filters in alarms;
- possibility of temporary blocking alarms from device by means of a filter;
smooth data loading in lists;
assign rights and differentiate access levels for user groups;
- add fields from object properties to alarms list;
- transferring the state to parent object from children objects by means of weight coefficient of influence;
- constructing a ring widget for a calendar period;
v.2.0.67 - 13.10.2017
- added the mechanism of creating objects in the mode discovery;
v.2.0.66 - 12.10.2017
- custom settings to show and hide properties under the references;
- support of API Key (or Token) in requests;
- new more friendly and convenient API-documentation;
- new methods in API to:
- possibility to add a comment to the incident with the author's fixation and indicating the date;
- remark "Acknowlegement" for scanned active alarms with the time fixation;
- export of active alarms and reports on them to Excel;
- suppport of Parameters in Bulk opperations;
- fixed column headings when scrolling incidents;
- designation of the action area radius around the object on Geo View;
- accelerated loading of objects in Standart view;
- immediate recording of each incoming value in state history;
- more detailed construction of widgets-charts for one day;
- addition of the context alarms menu;
- special placeholder and keyboard shortcut to move objects in Standard View;
- possibility to publish widgets on an external site;
- planned change to the state for a period of time;
- improvements of Binary protocol sensor;
- possibility to creat dictionaries of values on widgets of counters;
- displaying an object on the map from the context menu;
- filter of active alarms according to the predetermined criteria;
- presets to show, hide and reorder columns in incidents;
- synthetic alarms - correlation of incidents;
- autodiscovery of network devices by agents.
v.1.10.65 - 07.07.2017
- technical update to improve performance of _Release notes.
v.1.10.64 - 06.07.2017
- import of hosts and items from Zabbix;
- "Scale values" option for Multigraphs and Chart widgets;
- graphs by mathematical operations for metrics from different objects;
- Chart widget for Multigraphs;
- trend option for Chart widget;
- histogram option for Chart widget;
- Circle (pie chart) widget;
- Radial (the radar chart) widget;
- possibility to define clear conditions for Incidents in Alarm generation conditions;
- comments you enter when change object state manually are now displayed in Incidents;
- handy buttons to change graph period;
- "Total" value in tables under the graphs.
v.1.10.63 - 19.05.2017
- Incidents and Alarm generation conditions;
- popup messages/sound notifications are user targeted now;
- possibility to add custom states for objects;
- possibility to send notifications to Telegram channel or chat;
- search by parent object in Bulk operations;
- State change conditions support in Bulk operations;
- support of Actions on state changes in Bulk operations;
- text mode for State change conditions and Alarm generation conditions sections;
- graphs by mathematical operations for metrics from an object;
- Joined state history of all objets;
- possibility to create objects via the context menu;
- optional "Number of bytes" parameter for Binary protocol sensor;
- Properties are alphabetically sorted now;
- instant displaying of new objects, links and references added to the system to all online users;
- possibility to limit the number of simultaneous tasks performed by the agent in agent configuration file;
- web-interface loading is accelerated in 4 times;
- more friendly REST API documentation;
- Agent v.3.3.57 - http://saymon.info.
v.1.9.62 - 20.02.2017
- UDP support for Binary Protocol;
- web-interface in Italian;
- Agent v.3.2.54 - http://saymon.info.
v.1.9.61 - 13.02.2017
- Binary Protocol sensor;
- descriptions for State change conditions;
- disable system notifications sound;
- possibility to change object state manually - aka the maintenance mode;
- user interface language switcher;
- support of "entityId" variable in notification templates;
- optimization of Navigation panel for better performance;
- support of count, sum and deviation operators for metrics' values to show in widgets;
- Agent v.3.1.53 with OS Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 compatibility and Binary Sensor support - http://saymon.info.
v.1.8.58 - 16.12.2016
- sound notifications on object state change;
- tags for objects and links in Parameters section to perform quick search and bulk operations;
- date and state filters in State history of objects;
- state filter for objects in Table View;
- "Include all" / "Exclude all" buttons in user management Permissions tab;
- direct access to the system without authorization by login/password;
- notification templates;
- displaying of IP-addresses of the host where the agent is installed in the Agent Data table of the "Agent" object class;
- basic data transfer between different installations of the system (Data Import and Export);
- new REST-method for force change of states of objects and links;
- agent systemd support;
- Agent v.3.0.50 - http://saymon.info.
v.1.8.57 - 11.11.2016
- possibility to add triggers for system states.
v.1.8.56 - 03.11.2016
- possibility to add widget to any object using data from any other object of the system;
- possibility to resize any widget;
- human-readable State history;
- displaying user actions (from audit log) on graphs.
v.1.8.55 - 07.09.2016
- voice call notification for triggers;
- support of cyrillic simbols in Agent Data table;
- filter in File System sensor.
v.1.8.54 - 23.08.2016
- MQTT support;
- search and bulk operations for objects;
- new "Level" widget to display percent data as a bar chart;
- optimization of search in drop-down lists;
- history of user actions;
- customizable headers for HTTP-sensor;
- HP Vertica SQL-sensor;
- Agent v.3.0.48 - http://saymon.info.
v.1.7.53 - 19.07.2016
- new way to specify arguments for "Program / script execution" sensor;
- Event Log access filter for users and groups;
- annotations on graphs;
- widgets editing.
v.1.7.52 - 30.06.2016
- min/avg/max values for metrics on widgets;
- legend for graph widgets;
- possibility to assign event to a user in Event Log;
- label with number of filtered traps in Event Log.
v.1.7.51 - 20.06.2016
- joint graph widget;
- object state change notifications buffering;
- LDAP-integration for user authorization;
- improved SNMP-Trap collapsing in Event Log;
- all sections and graphs in End View and Info Modal are collapsed by default;
- new dark theme to display objects (and subobjects) of "Dashboard" class;
- new "Abbreviated value" option for "Counter" widget;
- fixed displaying of
CPU.percentageUsage.XXXmetric values in Agent Data section;
- fixed problem when some objects did not change their states to "Object is not monitored" on probe disabling;
- Agent v.3.0.47 - http://saymon.info.
v.1.6.50 - 30.05.2016
- event cancelation in Event Log on Clear-trap reception;
- Event Log context menu to:
- change trap text temporarily;
- cancel accident manually (trap deletion);
- sorting of SNMP-traps in Event Log by any field;
- automatic scaling of "Structure" widget when changing the size of the object.
v.1.6.49 - 11.05.2016
- updated SNMP Trap search engine in Event Log;
- new way to assign severity levels to SNMP Traps;
- displaying default Trap OID for SNMP Trap v.1;
- updated Telegram notifications;
- support of HTTP Basic Auth in API-requests;
- Agent v.3.0.46 - http://saymon.info.
v.1.6.48 - 29.04.2016
- new way to link SNMP Traps to objects and links;
- ability to customize SNMP-Trap fields displayed in Event Log;
- updated set of fields in Event Log;
- adjustable number of stored events;
- "ObjectGroup" objects creation has been moved to Main toolbar;
- updated objects look;
- Agent v.3.0.45 - http://saymon.info.
v.1.6.46 - 19.04.2016
- Agent autoinstallation;
- XML-formatted data support by HTTP-sensor;
- updated UI of "Program / script execution" sensor for easier setup of arguments with spaces;
- percents rounded values in Agent Data table;
- "Configuration file / directory" sensor improvements for better recognition of monitored file MIME-type.
v.1.6.45 - 21.03.2016
- clickable section widgets;
- data-server optimization.
v.1.6.44 - 29.02.2016
- extended user management functionality;
- "Configuration file / directory" sensor improvements for better recognition of monitored file MIME-type;
- Standard View scrolling by dragging its background;
- unpinned sections buttons highlighting;
- object hierarchy rearrangement with drag'n'drop;
- recurrence for Actions on state changes;
- possibility to set actions for "Object is not functioning" state;
- object sections widgets;
- graph widget resizing;
- object context menu;
- link waypoints snapping to the grid;
- Agent v.2.6.44 - http://saymon.info.
v.1.6.43 - 26.01.2016
- new check - Configuration file / directory;
- support of notifications via Telegram;
- speeding-up of Navigation panel;
- depth parameter for objects structure widgets;
- Agent v.2.6.43 with new check support - http://saymon.info.
v.1.6.42 - 28.12.2015
- technical update to fix password change inability for some users.
v.1.6.41 - 25.12.2015
- waypoints for links;
- possibility to link one SNMP Trap to several objects;
- object change history (audit-log).
v.1.6.40 - 16.12.2015
- new logic to show and hide sections;
- new options for object background in Parameters section;
- close Info Modal clicking on outside area;
- updated Windows Agent installation instructions;
- Agent v.2.7.42 and OS Solaris 5.10 support - http://saymon.info.
v.1.6.39 - 24.11.2015
- objects structure widgets;
- Agent v.2.6.40 with .NET Framework 4.x support - http://saymon.info.
v.1.6.38 - 11.11.2015
- object references;
- uniformity of State change conditions and Actions on state changes sections;
- custom labels for widgets;
- Agent v.2.5.38 and OS Windows x32 installer - http://saymon.info.
v.1.6.37 - 22.10.2015
- support of SMS-notifications;
- graphs widgets;
- new control component to slide graphs;
- JSON-formatted data support by HTTP-sensor;
- "Contains" operator in State change conditions;
- link's state propagation to parent object;
- example for recurrent notifications and event escalation.
v.1.5.36 - 25.09.2015
- export agent data table to CSV-file;
- double click to copy cell information from agent data table to the clipboard;
- agent data metadata for the better information representation;
- possibility to force object into desired state with conditions in case of “no data” accident;
- manual object hierarchy rearrangement;
- improved legend panel;
- support of additional custom object states.
v.1.5.35 - 03.09.2015
- drag&drop columns to change their order in Agent Data table;
- counters/metrics in Standard View on objects are replaced by more functional widgets.
v.1.5.34 - 21.08.2015
- Event Log background update;
- pop-up window for links;
- grid for objects arrangement in Standard View;
- search filter in dropdown lists;
- export of graph data to a CSV-file;
- links in Navigation panel;
- How to... section with exaples is added.
v.1.5.33 - 28.07.2015
- Table View for objects and links;
- data table that is used to plot graphs;
- "Send response body" switcher for HTTP-request;
- SNMP-Traps grouping in Event Log.
v.1.5.32 - 20.07.2015
- technical update to fix the problem of preservation of history data presented as JSON-array.
v.1.5.31 - 17.07.2015
- possibility to disable recording of history data to MySQL;
- expand all / collapse all" buttons for sections in End View;
- extended error reason of agent task execution in State History;
- optimization of history data writing;
- severity highlighting of SNMP Traps.