This manual is for OS with systemd, upstart and init.d service managers. For example:
- Ubuntu Linux;
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux;
- CentOS Linux;
- Debian 8 "Jessie" (for Raspberry Pi users).
If you use another service manager, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to install an agent on Linux, following steps must be performed:
On a host without Internet access
- Download sh-installer or .
- Move it to the user's home directory on the host.
Make the script executable:
Execute the script:
Follow the instructions in the terminal.
On a host with Internet access
Execute the following command:
- Follow the instructions in the terminal.
If necessary, agent configuration file can be modified.
Centralized logging of the agent through SYSLOG can be activated in the file.
Agent log-files are recorded to the directory.
It is possible to check agent status, start, restart or stop it with the following commands respectively: