Graphs are plotted automatically for all numeric values from the Data table.
The possibility to add graphs is used in the following cases:
- the needed graph was removed;
- data structure has been changed and new metrics start to come;
- a multigraph (several graphs on a single panel) needs to be plotted;
- a graph for a metric of another object needs to be plotted;
- a graph based on math operations needs to be plotted.
These cases can be combined.
Adding a new graph
In order to add a new graph it is necessary to:
1. Click the button
The panel with the current object and its numeric metrics will appear:
2. Choose the metric from the current object or any other one.
There are two ways to do this:
- to click on the needed metric;
- to start entering the name of the metric in braces in the field Formula, and select the metric from the filtered list.
3. Сlick the button:
The objects in the dropdown list are sorted with the following way:
- The current object.
- Its child objects from all of the levels in alphabetical order.
- Its child links from all of the levels in alphabetical order.
- Other objects in alphabetical order.
- Other links in alphabetical order.
Adding a multigraph
In order to add a multigraph, several metrics from the current object or any other ones must be selected, usingand buttons:
Multigraphs can be used to plot additional graphs for constant values, for instance, to display max and min levels for metrics: